Captricity turns information collected on paper forms into digital data you can download and analyze any way you want.
Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
- Convert all your paper documents into image (PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF) or PDF files. You can scan or take photos. We’ll show you how!
- Create a Captricity account
- Create a new job
- Upload a clean, blank version of the form you are using for this job. For example, a survey, questionnaire, job application, or test. We’ll use this to create a template so we can process your job.
- Help us create an accurate template by defining the fields of your form. In other words, tell us what kind of information is contained in each response or answer field on your form.
- Upload your completed forms as image files. These are the paper documents that contain the information you want digitized.
That’s all for your part.
After you review and submit your job, we’ll provide an estimated completion date. When your job is done, you can preview and export results from the Jobs Overview page.