Defining a Table
To draw and define a Table:
- On the Define Fields screen, click the “Table” tab in the Tool Box.
- Draw a box around the entire table area.
- Enter the number of rows and columns; click “Resize.”
- One by one, click on each column and enter its name in the appropriate box under “Columns” in the Tool Box. Define the “Type” (text, number, etc.) just as you would when defining standard fields.
- Adjust the width and height of columns by clicking and dragging your mouse.
- Tables should only be used on single-page forms.
- You can only have one table per form.
- Any field not included in the table will be added to the results file in a “repeating” fashion at the beginning of every row (see below).
- Check out the FAQ if you need help deciding if the table feature is right for your form.