Whether in rural Namibia or New York City, the Captricity field services team is the vanguard of many organizations’ digital future.The Professional Services group expands Captricity SaaS technology and integrates it with our customers’ Enterprise IT systems. We often pioneer solutions that form the basis for product enhancement.
The ideal Captricity Professional Services Solution Architect is a leader in Hybrid Enterprise and SaaS solutions, an experienced engineer and hands on coder and a great communicator.
- Design, implement, administer and support deployments to enterprise customers
- Monitor and tune deployment performance, plan for capacity / workload
- Provide significant input in creating solution proposals and SOWs
- Regularly interface with technical and business stakeholders at various companies and at Captricity
- Create and execute plans, identify potential opportunities and generally exceed customer expectations
- Passion for customer success – Ability to empathically listen and understand needs and requirements to design, engineer and implement solutions
- Experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
- Consulting experience
- Experience in creating software in agile collaborative environment
- Ability to provide customer training when needed
- Detail-oriented, results driven negotiator and emphatic listener
- Effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Troubleshoot unknown IT systems
- Travel up to 30% - If located in NY may be less
Competitive salary, equity and benefits
The team comes from all over, and we all share the conviction that what we do here has real, palpable impact on the lives of those who are much less privileged than we are. We believe that access to data can transform organizations and communities, and we work hard to make that happen.