Successful candidates will have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Captricity. A focus on specific industries in the public sector will be required; healthcare and insurance are primary industry focus areas at this time. This will be an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Industry Sales. We will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States, but preference is given to the major metropolitan areas along the East Coast and to the Chicago area.
Your job responsibilities:
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within the assigned industry verticals leveraging the compelling, unique value proposition the Captricity solution provides.
- Spend a majority of your time with customers, having conversations that identify, qualify, develop and close those opportunities. Travel will be required as needed to deliver on this responsibility.
- Consistently deliver strong software subscription and service revenue results – commitment to the number and to deadlines is paramount.
- Frequently work independently to deliver required results; however, the role will also require you to work with our Marketing, Sales Development, Field Engineering and Customer Success teams to build and manage a strong pipeline of new business in a market rich with prospects. The candidate must be a self-starter and utterly reliable.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively.
- Understand and creatively articulate the value of the Captricity solution to VP and C- level audiences in a manner that aligns with the prospects’ business needs.
- Creative problem solving.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to sales management and to other corporate functions, particularly Product Management, Customer Success and Marketing.
What you need to have:
- 4-10 years of successful direct sales experience.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex enterprise software & SaaS solutions to high-level executives within enterprise accounts.
- Years of sales experience, level of experience with desired industries (healthcare and insurance) and demonstrable experience with complex high-value sales cycles will influence compensation.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate; strong work ethic, entrepreneurial with commitment to long term success.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas.
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers business needs. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and technical requirements.
- Strong executive presence and polish.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.