This is an opportunity to own product in a hyper-growth UX-centric big data startup that is transforming industries. We’re looking for Captricity’s first Head of Product who can:
- Own strategic product initiatives; lead the product team from specifications to success in the market, with relentless focus on customer value and user experience.
- Work closely with our product-focused founder CEO, and be the chief instigator, head empath, and lead bearer of bad news to all functions across the company.
- Champion Captricity’s product vision, rooted in our values of bringing clever solutions to “unsolvable” problems.
The successful candidate will have the ability to synthesize elegant UX from complex business requirements, and the intuition and judgment developed by having built and launched modern enterprise software product.
- Create enterprise SaaS product that combines data capturing, machine learning, computer vision, data transformation, and human workflow.
- Collect and interpret market feedback.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and project managers to ensure successful product delivery.
- Collaborate across departments in the market launch of new products.
- Lead product managers through projects, coaching them through both career and skill development.
- Must have success track record in bringing enterprise software products to market, from concept to launch that optimizes for successful market adoption.
- Fundamental understanding of modern technologies and techniques for cloud computing and software development.
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
- Successful at leading and mentoring other product managers.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of technology trends in big data, data analytics, machine learning, distributed cloud systems, and web API’s a big plus.
Minimum of 5 years of product management experience in enterprise SaaS software