Captricity seeks an experienced thought and business leader passionate about customer success, with a proven track record for accelerating customers’ technology adoption and growing enterprise accounts. A motivated and driven customer advocate, this person will sit on the Customer Success team and works closely with our sales, professional services and product teams to ensure our most complex customers realize the full benefit of Captricity throughout their entire lifecycle.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and well-funded company on a rapid growth path. The right motivated individual will have opportunities to grow quickly with the company.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for achieving and growing Enterprise recurring revenues. Align multiple internal functions and work across levels and functions within our enterprise accounts to maximize the value that Captricity delivers.
- Accelerate customer adoption during the onboarding phase by
- Participating in requirements-gathering sessions and the creation of solution proposals.
- Owning project direction and achievement of success criteria when applicable, and proactively identifying and managing risk areas.
- Ensuring proper internal alignment and customer communication to keep all deliverables on track and to specification
- Anticipating and addressing issues that may arise and finding solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure customer retention by
- Working with the customer to understand, measure, and consistently deliver high ROI
- Driving the customer’s business transformation and operational excellence.
- Being the customer’s trusted advocate and voice within Captricity.
- Collaborating and communicate across Captricity teams to ensure we meet and exceed success metrics.
- Grow product use within our customer base by
- Understanding and clearly communicating customer use cases, goals, business needs and opportunities to both our product and sales teams.
- Building strategic relationship across the enterprise organizations we serve.
- Arming Product with user stories to accelerate product adoption and improve and expand product functionality to ensure immediate customer needs are consistently met and future goals aligned.
- Working with Sales to identify new use cases and support their efforts to expand usage within and across enterprises.
- Establish a repeatable and scalable engagement model for our Enterprise customer base by creating and driving process standardization and improvement within the CSM team.
As the team grows, there may be an opportunity to
- Manage and grow the Enterprise Customer Success team to ensure we scale smartly to meet our clients where they are, while providing mentorship and career growth opportunities for our own team.
- Continually evaluate team processes and structure, working with Sales and Professional Services to ensure we as a company provide world-class customer service at all phases of their lifecycle.
- Become a trusted strategic voice in the company, leveraging a deep understanding of our clients to help guide our product and business.
Qualities for Success
- You are a seasoned professional (5+ years Customer Success, Account Management and/or Consulting Services experience) adept at building strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations.
- You are a customer advocate, able to identify and champion customers’ needs across multidisciplinary internal and external teams.
- You are a quick learner, able to assimilate new technical and industry knowledge quickly.
- You have a desire to understand Captricity’s technology in order to speak knowledgeably about it and provide customer trainings and basic trouble-shooting as needed.
- You an exceptional team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, motivating and growing those around you, but are self-driven and able to quickly take ownership of your own responsibilities and projects, working effectively both in-person and remotely.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong mind for process, driven to constantly improve, and measure that improvement through the right set of quantitative and qualitative metrics
- You are unwaveringly positive and accountable
- You are able to present complex information in a clear manner, adapting your message and style based on the technical and business acumen of the stakeholders to whom you present.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 50%.