Are you great with people, patient and empathetic but a quick learner and hard worker? Captricity is seeking a super-star to join our customer success team. This is the perfect opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor and grow with our rapidly-expanding startup.
The primary focus of this job will be to keep our customers delighted and successfully using our product. You will:
- Own and manage our customer relationships: help them set up, answer their questions and ensure their ongoing success.
- Properly triage and escalate issues you cannot solve to our engineering team Identify and communicate feedback and suggestions to the product team; take an active role in spec’ing and testing new features and solutions.
- Engage with our crowdsourced workforce, helping to ensure they are successful & happy Work with our sales team on demos and pilots for prospective large clients.
- Create and manage all user-facing material, including blog posts, emails, support content and how-to videos.
Because we are a startup, you’ll play an active in role in improving and shaping the Customer Success team, and may have the opportunity to support in sales, marketing, operations, PR and other projects as our needs and your interests align. We are a small team that collaborates closely, and we encourage you to take initiative and grow within the job and company. Similarly, we all occasionally take on tasks outside our immediate jobs and will occasionally expect you to do the same. As such, we seek someone with the following skills.
- Patient, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced and occasionally high-pressure setting
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient, but also able to collaborate closely in a team
- Flexible and adaptable to an evolving environment, and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate both problems and solutions clearly, effectively and kindly
- Upbeat, positive, even-tempered and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds
- Can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills
- A desire to help make this world a better place by increasing people’s access to data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a startup, retail, food service and/or hospitality is a plus
- Computer- and tech-savvy is a plus
- College Degree