We’re hiring passionate, energetic people to help us solve interesting problems with real-world impact. No position below but you still think you’d be a great fit? Drop us a line.
Head of Sales
We’re looking for a proven producer and new manager who can accelerate the adoption of Captricity’s groundbreaking technology; someone who can hustle and thrive in uncertainty.
Our revolutionary technology uses crowd-guided machine learning and computer vision to help organizations liberate data that’s stuck on paper into cloud business workflows. We’ve made significant progress in marketing and sales, and want you to accelerate that growth.
Want a shot at building a sales team from scratch? Come join our rocketship as part of the company leadership . You’ll play a big part in the company’s product and solution roadmap. Just as important, you’ll help define culture, and help us change the world — from the Fortune 500 to African NGOs.
This will not be easy. Sell, of course, but also:
- Architect sales operations: tune lead scoring, script inside sales, create sales collateral.
- Lead the team responsible for qualifying incoming leads into sales over the phone and email.
- Working closely with Biz Dev and Customer Engagement, develop demand in new verticals by identifying and engaging potential customers
You need not have led in this role before, but there should be evidence that you would flourish given the opportunity; we like people who are constantly looking for new challenges. Musts:
- Enterprise Saas sales experience
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions, preferably at an early stage startup.
- Participated in architecting sales operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Strong presentation and phone skills.
You’ll earn a competitive salary and benefits, as well as equity befitting the responsibility of the position. More than this, though, the biggest thing we can offer is the experience of doing it and the chance to really change the world.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Head of sales.” Include your resume and a brief paragraph describing why you’re applying. Add anything else you think might help.
Intern member of technical staff
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Technical Intern.” Include your resume and links to anything else you think might help us understand more about you (projects, website, etc.).