Captricity for CRM
Who Uses Captricity?
A sales manager who can’t ask reps to do more and more data entry as the number of accounts and orders grows.
An operations manager who needs to consolidate information from employees and third-party contractors working at the client’s site day-to-day.
A non-profit manager who wants to automate recording donations and dedicate volunteers elsewhere.
Don’t let the tools that make your team more efficient create hours of data entry.
Data drives business and operations. You need fast access to data about key accounts, processing orders and invoices, or keeping track of donors and volunteers. However, getting all that information into electronic systems has created time-consuming chores for key employees and a hurdle for operational information.
Manual data entry is slow and carries a heavy administrative burden (even when done by volunteers). Outsourcing shops are expensive, error prone, and require a long-term commitment right off the bat.
A new, better way to digitize your data
Let Captricity take care of converting that paperwork to digital data. Then you can focus on closing the sale, keeping your team on the same page, or nailing the latest campaign.
Well beyond scanning software and OCR, we harnesses the power of machine learning and human intelligence to turn forms (paper forms, PDFs, faxes, etc…) into structured data. Even traditionally difficult tasks, like handwriting recognition, are a breeze for our award-winning technology. Here’s what Captricity offers you as a manager:
- Fast Turnaround: No more waiting days or weeks (or more) for human workers to turn around your data entry tasks. Captricity produces data in a fraction of that time, even for high volumes. Cut the time to gaining insights and fixing operational problems with real-time data.
- Highly Accurate: Captricity uses a combination of machine learning algorithms and human intelligence to ensure double-entry quality (over 99% accuracy for most data). Up to five people verify the accuracy of your data, saving you time checking for errors or hiring redundant QA resources.
- No Hassles. No Contracts: With Captricity, you pay a low price based on what you use. That means no contracts, no installation or update fees, and no hassles. Now you can access best-of-breed technology on a month-to-month basis. (We also offer discounts for non-profits!)
- Secure and Private: Captricity uses bank-grade encryption to protect your data. Moreover, our data transcription process is designed to maximize both accuracy and privacy.
- Easy Integration + Mobile: Captricity’s mobile app and off-the-shelf integrations allow you to customize a workflow in minutes. Or use our RESTful API to plug our service into your existing accounting/ ERP system.
Salesforce.com & Constant Contact integrations, more coming…
Small and medium businesses (and non-profits) currently enjoy a growing selection of SaaS options to help your organization just when you need it. But all of those software applications require data to feed them and make them useful. Captricity has the answer. Our intuitive integrations to Salesforce.com and Constant Contact (visual UI, no programming necessary) make it easy for anyone to connect potent, cloud-based tools together in minutes.
How are others using Captricity’s Integrations?
A mobile clinic operator is pioneering a new approach to preventive medicine using worksite health evaluations. They use the force.com platform to manage their core operations. Using Captricity’s integrations with Box and Salesforce, they have created a scalable, end-to-end solution that connects distributed, hard-to-collect information to a centralized, cloud-based CRM & MIS system.